Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

EB Productions Brings You...Azreal's Dissent!

As far as the sincerity level of this enterprise is concerned, I'll admit, I'm biased, but I just had to give it a shout out. My good friend Joyia Bradley and her film company EB Productions are about to embark on an amazing project. She has gathered a group of artists and producers, including her wife Mariana Rotenberg, to put together a short film called Azreal's Dissent, the first in a trilogy of shorts. I had the privilege of reading the script and it totally blew me away. It's edgy, dark, sexy, and hip: a modern myth in which Azreal, the Death Angel, tired of shouldering the world's grief, shrugs off her duties and upsets the the balance of life and death. After a year of no one in the world dying, Archangels Michael and Lucifer join forces in a fight to restore proper order, only to discover their enemy, Lilith, is rising to her destiny to oppose them.

I'm totally hooked on the idea of this film and so I wanted to spread the word about the Indiegogo campaign that's currently under way to put together funding.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/azreal-s-dissent
One of the perks the campaign offers is to be listed as a producer in the film credits, and that really caught my eye. I mean, how cool would that be? This project is on the road to being something really major, partly because Joyia and her team are hiring a well-known casting director to send some big-name talent their way. Yeah, this is serious.

My husband, Jon, and I have worked with Joyia in the past in many capacities, the three of us interchanging roles as actor or director, camera person, writer, etc. - my son has even written music for her films - so I'm familiar with her high level of professionalism, dedication...and, of course, sincerity. I consider her (and her family) family. I know this project is going to go far; I can't wait to see it in its finished state, and watch it succeed at film festivals, since, of course, that's where it will be headed. Jump on board and do what you can to help out. It's going to be a great ride.

Evaluation: Extraordinarily sincere!

Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment