Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

As promised, this is a Guest Post from, Ashley Corey - Homeopathic Evangelist....

"When I graduated nursing school ten years ago, I thought I was pretty healthy. I was pleased when the three month severe flare-up of my childhood rheumatoid arthritis resolved with plenty of Ibuprofen and a steroid injection. I was satisfied when my exceedingly dry and bleeding hands could be dealt with employing prescription steroid cream as needed.  When I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroid disease the following year, I started taking thyroid medication like my mom and Grandma had done for many years before me.  This was my paradigm for health--this was my status quo.
Several years later, and after about four rounds of antibiotics for urinary tract infections, my health deteriorated dramatically. I began experiencing daily headaches, significantly lower energy, constant emotional upheaval and high levels of anxiety. I developed seasonal allergies and a plethora of food sensitivities. My new Naturopathic Doctor suspected that my symptoms had a lot to do with my gut. That set me on a long journey to regain my health, meanwhile trying to help others along the way.
I wish I could say that I just changed my diet and took some Chinese herb and everything got better, but that wasn’t the case.  I tried many different diets, methods and remedies to restore my health, and although most of them had some impact, I wasn’t getting a lot better.  During this time, a friend of mine introduced me to homeopathy through an 8-week study group curriculum.

As I started to learn more about homeopathy, I was so excited to find a system of medicine that was safe, gentle and effective. I was impressed to discover it could be used for both acute and chronic diseases. I was fascinated to realize this form of medicine has been practiced for over 200 years, and is currently being used by more than 200 million people worldwide. However, beyond the wonderful statistics that I was reading about, I personally started to experience and witness its efficacy.  The results my friends and I have seen in the last few years include the following: lab verified healing of a low functioning kidney, surgical recoveries without a need for pain medication, resolution of ear and teething pain and quick healing of acute injuries and bruises. I've seen a dramatic reduction in my own anxiety and resolution of eczema and night terrors in my son. I've helped friends with carpal tunnel pain, rashes, headaches from injuries, seasonal allergies and ankle injuries. My youngest child has never needed Ibuprofen or Tylenol, and neither one of my children has ever taken oral antibiotics. I’ve been able to stay off antibiotics as well -- which has been a priority for me as I heal my gut.  This became my new paradigm and expectation for health--true curative healing of conditions from the inside out.

All of this has inspired me to spread the news of this powerful healing.  How could I keep this to myself when I had studied and lived the alternative?  Now I am leading the same study group for four of my friends. It is a highlight of my week. Within this group, we discuss so many health issues, and I often use my own unfolding story to illustrate what can happen as homeopathy works to unravel the complex web of chronic autoimmune disease in my own body.

In the last year, I've become such a central homeopathic resource for friends and family that I needed to up the ante for myself and dive more deeply into this medicine. As a result, I've just begun a 4 year program of study to become a Classical Homeopath. Every single day, I find myself so grateful for this brilliant system of medicine and for how it empowers me to move myself and others forward on a journey of healing.  So, if you find yourself stuck with a health problem and haven’t found success with other modalities, then homeopathy might be for you--it might change your life in more ways that you can even imagine!

To learn more about homeopathy a good place to start is National Center For Homeopathy: https://www.homeopathycenter.org.

Evaluation, Ashley Corey: Extraordinarily sincere!

DIGG

2 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. dark0de market link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style. dark0de market url

    ReplyDelete